Segal & Associates offers a wide range of professional accounting services to our individual and business clients. Our clients benefit from personalized, exceptional service that is beyond comparison. Click on an item to view a select sampling of the services we offer.
- General ledger & financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (monthly/quarterly/annual)
- Business Process Improvement
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- Compilation of financial statements
- Accounting software selection and implementation
Our team of professionals are qualified to meet the changing and complex needs of our clients.
- Tax planning for individuals and corporations
- Return preparation for
- Estates and trusts
- Non-Profit organizations
- Tax considerations in matrimonial settlements
- Financial planning for divorce
- Tax effects of buying/selling a business
- Tax effective retirement and estate planning
We also provide a wide range of US tax services.
At Segal & Associates, we specialize in US tax preparation and tax planning. We are staffed with Canadian Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA’s) and U.S. Certified Public Accountants (CPA’s) who will provide you with specialized knowledge and informative tax solutions at competitive rates.
Each year people overpay taxes because many advisors are not aware of international tax issues. With proper planning there is little reason not to profit from the changing economic world and still minimize tax. It does take planning, thought and a tax advisor knowledgeable in international and US taxation. At Segal & Associates, we provide full tax planning and preparation services for Federal and State taxation as well as international taxation such as immigration/emigration, international investments, business, travel and overseas employment, and scientific research and experimental expenditures.
- Business valuations
- Buying or selling a business
- Business process improvement
- Financial & retirement planning
- Estate planning
We are able to provide clients with software training to acquire computer skills that can be used to maintain basic bookkeeping routines on an in-house basis. This is made possible by user-friendly bookkeeping and accounting packages.
We also provide services for clients who are interested in outsourcing non-core functions such as maintaining all aspects of bookkeeping including receivables and payables. This allows owners to redirect their efforts to their prime business function.
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Corporate recovery
- Asset protection
- Debt management
- Cash flow forecasting
- Expert witness services